Technical Team Lead
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive high-level system thinking and make sure that new systems and services work in harmony with existing systems and APIs.
- Be expert on technology and products, and act as an empathetic partner to our customers.
- Plan, manage, and deliver multiple technical programs that may span multiple organizations and locations (Hyderabad).
- Work with Engineering Managers, Product Managers, Software Engineers, and others to plan and execute technical programs.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Act as a key contributor to the agile practice at Compass and high-level planning, both quarterly and yearly.
- Own KPIs for your technical programs.
- Drive operational excellence and process improvement across the organization.
- Provide programmatic leadership for technical initiatives that support our platform.
- Create clarity and drive decision making with data and metrics through well-written executive-level and team-level narratives.
- BS/MS/ in Computer Science.
- Previous experience as a software engineer is a must.
- Solid System Design and Software Architecture skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication — excellent ability to influence stakeholders and leadership through data-driven reporting.
- Proven track record of successful technical program management in high-performance teams, directing initiatives across multiple teams and managers.
- Experience managing initiatives within small/large scale systems in rapid growth environments.
- Familiarity with modern software development practices and technologies (e.g architecture, continuous integration, and delivery).
- Knowledge of AWS and modern cloud architectures.
- Self-drive and ability to create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Educational Qualification and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- BS/MS/ in Computer Science.
- An overall experience in Software Industry of 8 to 10 years at least.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as Team Lead/Tech Lead/Manager in Software field, preferably in a Product based Organization.
Logisoft Technologies Inc. with pride; We present ourselves as a premiere Technology, Consulting, Product Development, and Software Services Company. Our Head Office located in South Plain field, NJ, and Our Offices location in Hyderabad, INDIA & Accra, Ghana, South Africa.
We are Microsoft Official Partners – A Microsoft Certified Partner help customers with a range of IT projects and specific IT solutions.
We started our journey in the year 2008. In the past 15+ years, we have acquired the trust of many IT market leaders.
LOGISOFT Technologies is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, colour, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Job ID: TTL/HYD/04/23
Tel.: (040) 29347004