Roles & Responsibilities:
- Dive deep into a particular area of the business and learn our business focus, products, and technical architecture.
- Drive high-level system thinking and make sure that new systems and services work in harmony with existing systems and APIs.
- Be expert on technology and products, and act as an empathetic partner to our customers.
- Plan, manage, and deliver multiple technical programs that may span multiple organizations and locations (Hyderabad).
- Work with Engineering Managers, Product Managers, Software Engineers, and others to plan and execute technical programs.
- Act as a key contributor to the agile practice at Compass and high-level planning, both quarterly and yearly.
- Own KPIs for your technical programs.
- Drive operational excellence and process improvement across the organization.
- Provide programmatic leadership for technical initiatives that support our platform
- Create clarity and drive decision making with data and metrics through well-written executive-level and team-level narratives.
We are looking for
- BS/MS/ in Computer Science.
- Previous experience as a software engineer is a must.
- Solid System Design and Software Architecture skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication — excellent ability to influence stakeholders and leadership through data-driven reporting.
- Proven track record of successful technical program management in high-performance teams, directing initiatives across multiple teams and managers.
- Experience managing initiatives within small/large scale systems in rapid growth environments.
- Familiarity with modern software development practices and technologies (e.g architecture, continuous integration, and delivery).
- Knowledge of AWS and modern cloud architectures.
- Self-drive and ability to create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.