Sr. Software Developer (Multiple Openings)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for gathering business requirements & convert them into User Stories utilizing Version One.
- Implement REST API Layer, Process flow, workflow services and patterns design for the entire application in IBM BPM.
- Design and develop Coaches, Services, Nested Services and worked on Variables, EPVs, Events, UCA’s, Calendars.
- Develop Dashboards and Reports using IBM BPM 8.5.
- Localizations support to build business logic in the IBM Process Designer v8.5.5.
Educational Qualification and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Must have masters in Computers/ Info. Systems / Electronics/ related.
- Will accept bachelor’s degree in Computers/ Info. Systems/ Electronics//Related followed by five years of progressive experience in the field or related field in lieu of Masters.
- 5 years of experience.
Logisoft Technologies Inc. with pride; We present ourselves as a premiere Technology, Consulting, Product Development, and Software Services Company. Our Head Office located in South Plain field, NJ, and Our Offices location in Hyderabad, INDIA & Accra, Ghana, South Africa.
We are Microsoft Official Partners – A Microsoft Certified Partner help customers with a range of IT projects and specific IT solutions.
We started our journey in the year 2008. In the past 15+ years, we have acquired the trust of many IT market leaders.
LOGISOFT Technologies is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, colour, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Job ID: SSD/NJ/03/23
Tel.: (908) 548-8324