- We are looking for a Quality Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- The Quality Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smooth and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you are a graduate and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- You should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance in the software industry
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Very Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Analytical thinking, Research and problem solving capability
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Knowledge of business structure
- Stakeholder analysis
- Requirements analysis
- CAST – Certified Associate In Software Testing
- ISTQB – Foundation Level
- ISTQB – Advanced Level – Test Analyst
- ISTQB Agile Tester Certification
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer
- CSTE – Certified Software Test Engineer
- HP HP0-M102 for UFT – HP Certified Professional
- CSTAS – Certified Software Test Automation Specialist
- Education: Graduation
- Experience: 2-8yrs
- Background: If the total experience in more than 5years then the last 4yrs should be IT Company experience.