Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous work experience as a NodeJS for at least 2 years
- Experience in express framework
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge on REST APIs and Angular
- Experience in ORM like Sequelize and Mongoose.
- Experience in GraphQL will be an added advantage
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Take part in the development effort to build MEAN stack environment
- Write effective APIs
- Integration of user facing elements developed by front-end developer(s)
- Responsible for full life cycle application development and deployment ensuring that the architectural integrity is maintained
- Ensure adherence to standards and best practices (e.g. source code control, code reviews etc.)
- Interact with the next level leadership frequently and provide feedback on progress, alert him of risks and help them to develop a strategy to mitigate these risks.