Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Design, code, and debug software.
- Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis.
- Participate in software modelling and simulation.
- Integrate new software solutions with existing systems.
- Extract and reverse engineer existing code.
Educational Qualification and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 6-8 years of experience.
Logisoft Technologies Inc. with pride; We present ourselves as a premiere Technology, Consulting, Product Development, and Software Services Company. Our Head Office located in South Plain field, NJ, and Our Offices location in Hyderabad, INDIA & Accra, Ghana, South Africa.
We are Microsoft Official Partners – A Microsoft Certified Partner help customers with a range of IT projects and specific IT solutions.
We started our journey in the year 2008. In the past 15+ years, we have acquired the trust of many IT market leaders.
LOGISOFT Technologies is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, colour, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Job ID: JD/NJ/03/23
Tel.: (908) 548-8324