Roles & Responsibilities:
- On boarding New employees and make them understand all the policies, process and payroll related enquires
- Coordinating all employment testing and background checks employees and other business partners/Clients
- Preparing all required employment documentation/Offers
- Employee Maintenance
- Maintaining personnel files in compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Maintaining and updates HR and timekeeping system
- Submitting accurate information to Payroll
- Employee Relation
- Actively Involve in Immigration activities like H1b Transfer, Visa Extensions, Green Card Process etc
- Interact with Senior Management and Solicitors regarding Immigration
- Smooth exit process for employees and conduct exit interview and feedback to Senior Management
- Participate on executing Contracts with various business partner agreement & product development documentations like NDA/NCA etc.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple and varying assigned administrative tasks within timelines.
- Ability to effectively work across teams to achieve projects completion within timelines.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and the ability to become familiar with HR Software tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy.
- Experience in effectively managing various projects with multiple deadlines.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities