Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze business requirements and functional specifications & prepare technical documentation.
- Develop and implement dynamic web and system-based applications using Java, C, C++, Java Script, CSS and HTML.
- Develop SQL queries for backend data.
- Create workflow diagrams and analytical dashboards for reporting.
- Troubleshoot the system performance and resolve the issues.
Educational Qualification and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Associate’s degree in Science, Technology, or Engineering (any) with two (2) years of experience in job offered or related occupation is required.
Logisoft Technologies Inc. with pride; We present ourselves as a premiere Technology, Consulting, Product Development, and Software Services Company. Our Head Office located in South Plain field, NJ, and Our Offices location in Hyderabad, INDIA & Accra, Ghana, South Africa.
We are Microsoft Official Partners – A Microsoft Certified Partner help customers with a range of IT projects and specific IT solutions.
We started our journey in the year 2008. In the past 15+ years, we have acquired the trust of many IT market leaders.
LOGISOFT Technologies is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, colour, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Send Resume to HR Dept., Logisoft Technologies, Inc., 50 Cragwood Road, Suite 315, South Plainfield, NJ 07080.
Should the candidate accept employment with Logisoft Technologies, Inc., the referring employee will be eligible to receive an award of $1,000.00 for the successful referral.
Job ID: JD/BA/10/23
Tel.: (908) 548-8324