- Analytical capability with good research capabilities.
- Understanding of the domain of the requirement.
- Conduct / Facilitate requirements gathering meetings.
- Follow the standard procedures in gathering requirements.
- Knowledge and expertise in tools useful for requirements gathering.
- Analyse all the possibilities of a requirement and gather.
- Document all the requirements functional, technical, non-functional
- Prepare model diagrams with usecases, As-Is, To-Be scenarios.
- Transfer knowledge to Dev and QA teams.
- Complete detail level designing, Gap analysis and get Signoffs from stake holders.
- Mentor Development & Quality teams in understanding the requirements, monitor the requirement realisation.
- Work with the QA team in reviewing the testcases for the complete requirement.
- Prepare and Execute the UAT
- Lead the delivery management process for all the associated projects.
- Bridge between the client team and our team.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Facilitation skills, Analytical thinking, Research and problem solving capability
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Knowledge of business structure
- Stakeholder analysis
- Requirements engineering
- Costs benefit analysis
- Process modeling
- IIBA Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA)
- IIBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
- IIBA Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP)
- IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC)
- IQBBA Certified Foundation Level Business Analyst (CFLBA)
- IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE)
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PBA)
- Education: MBA [Preferrable]
- Experience: 3-10yrs
- Background: If the total experience in more than 6years then the last 5yrs should be IT Company experience.