Requirements and Qualifications:
• Previous work experience in Angular 2+ for at least 1 year of software experience.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and
• Understanding of HTML5/CSS3/SCSS.
• Experience with Material Design.
• Experience in consuming REST API.
• Deep understanding of Design pattern such as MVC, MVVM etc.
• Proven experience implementing front-end applications.
• Experience in NgRx will be an added advantage.
• Experience in GraphQL will be an added advantage.
• Experience and knowledge of Scrum and Agile tools will be an added advantage.
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
• Take part in the development effort to build MEAN stack environment
• Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest FrontEnd Technologies.
• Responsible for full life cycle application development and deployment ensuring that
the architectural integrity is maintained
• Ensure adherence to standards and best practices (e.g. source code control, code
• Ensuring high performance of the Angular application.
• Interact with the next level leadership frequently and provide feedback on progress,
alert him of risks and help them to develop a strategy to mitigate these risks.